On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 8:13 AM, Wiiboy <jordon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I've gotten two emails from "Mail Delivery Subsystem
> <nore...@dreamhost.com>" with the subject "Your message was NOT
> received by django-us...@googlegroups.com!".
> The body is below.  Anyone know why I'm getting these?  Is anyone else
> getting them?  I have no affiliation with Dreamhost or at all, so this
> is...strange

Yes, I think everybody who posts is getting one each time they post.
There's an address subscribed to the list at deamhost... and apparently it's
not easy to identify.  I've had this kind of small nightmare when
administering a mailing list... the better mailing list manager apps have an
extra header to show whose subscription is guilty, since this is
occasionally hard to track down.  I'm guessing that in Google Groups, it is
not so obvious.  Dreamhost is being bad and not including the headers from
the original message, or it would be obvious which subscription is causing
it.

And now I'll get another one.

Nick