This is hardly a solution, both because it's utterly undocumented, and
it requires a kind of spam filtering that not everyone wants or can
afford.

Assuming by "this" you mean use of DMARC results as a non-absolute filter
input, isn't that how most everyone treats SPF these days?

Yes, as far as I can tell. The only people I know who reject on SPF -all tend to be running home linux boxes.

On the other hand, the set of mail screwed up by SPF -all has very little overlap with the mail screwed up by DMARC, so it's hard to predict how relevant that will be.

Regards,
John Levine, jo...@taugh.com, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY