Deal all,

I've new on this list so first of all: hello to everybody.

And now I'll come to my problem why I' writing.
I've installed opendmarc in the version XX als milter with MySQL as backend. A daily transfer of the statistic file to the database is scheduled and working.

But when I run opendmarc-reports to create reports based on the mysql data no report will be created.

To test the report I've set with opendmarc-params for a dedicated domain the reporting address to a dedicated address and used opendmarc-reports again to create a report and ... voila.. the report is created.

Then I've testet the dmarc domain records with opendmarc-check. The result is shown below:

opendmarc-check example.com
DMARC record for example.com:
        Sample percentage: 100
        DKIM alignment: strict
        SPF alignment: strict
        Domain policy: reject
        Subdomain policy: unspecified
        Aggregate report URIs:
                (none)
        Forensic report URIs:
                (none)

This results suprises me a little bit because the _dmarc.example.com contains reporting addresses

dig TXT _dmarc.example.com

[...]

;; ANSWER SECTION:
_dmarc.example.com. 86400 IN TXT "v=DMARC1\; p=reject\; adkim=s\; aspf=s\; rua=mailto:s4hcv...@ag.dmarcian.com\; ruf=mailto:s4hcv...@ag.dmarcian.com\; rf=afrf\; pct=100\;"

[...]

I've my original domain with example.com the rest is exactly the same as in the record.

Does someone else have this problem or can does someone know why the dns record seems not to be read correctly?

BR Chris