On Jun 7, 2014, at 3:50 AM, J. Gomez via dmarc-discuss
<dmarc-discuss@dmarc.org> wrote:

> The argument is that DMARC is a paradigm shift in email usage akin to the
> paradigm shift of "no-open-relays".
>
> DMARC makes email so much more secure, as "no-open-relays" did.

Except, as I and others have discovered in the past few days, DMARC does NOT
make email "so much more secure,” as phishers and spammers have already found
workarounds to continue their assault. So all DMARC has accomplished is to
inconvenience large, distributed communities of legitimate mail forwarders such
as mailing lists with no long term benefit.

best regards,
Larry

--
Larry Finch