On 07/15/2015 12:18, Eric S Johansson via dmarc-discuss wrote:
I'm acting as a third party mailer for one of my customers. ... but from my customer's domain, I get nothing even though the setup looks identical.

So your issue is that you aren't receiving any aggregate reports for the domain "mumble.com" at the mailbox "sbmumblecom_...@my.mailservice.com" right?

all mail messages are signed from sb.mumble.com and sent from my.mailservice.com and google says all is well for dkim/spf. messages are from u...@mumble.com.

Do you mean that the RFC5322.From domain for the message traffic in question is "mumble.com", but all your DMARC and DKIM records are using "sb.mumble.com" -- as quoted below:

here are the records via dig with domain redacted (and hopefully not fat fingered)

_dmarc.sb.mumble.com. 2947 IN TXT "v=DMARC1\; p=none\;rua=mailto:sbmumblecom_...@my.mailservice.com\; fo=0\; adkim=r\; aspf=r\;sp=none"

the authorizing record is:

mumble.com._report._dmarc.my.mailservice.com.    185 IN TXT "v=DMARC1"

any suggestions on what I'm missing?

Message traffic using an RFC5322.From of "sb.mumble.com" would use a DMARC record published for the Organizational Domain "mumble.com", but the reverse doesn't work.

I think you want to either change the RFC5322.From domain in the messages being sent to "sb.mumble.com", or publish a DMARC record for "mumble.com".

Hopefully I haven't missed something obvious...

--Steve.