Larry, even a non-profit has to consider that something bought and
paid for does not last forever. Not a commercial software package, nor
the physical hardware it runs on. It wasn't due to DMARC, it would be
due to something else. I'd suggest changing your stance before you end
up the Last Man Standing....you can nudge people away from Yahoo
today, perhaps. Maybe even tomorrow. But that is going to stop
working, because more and more sites are rolling out DMARC.

--
Al Iverson - Minneapolis - (312) 275-0130
Simple DNS Tools since 2008: xnnd.com