On 2016-10-04 17:20, Franck Martin wrote:
I'm not sure what is the issue here? Mailing lists break DKIM by
design.

bad designed on thiese maillist then its not dkim/dmarc fails

post on postfix maillist have never breaked dkim for me

We could go to the old style of mailing lists, which did not
break DKIM,

yes please

but did not have, for instance, these nice footers to tell
people how to unsubscribe...

badly designed mailclients should not break dkim

eq list headers should be implemented in mua to solve all stupid users post to maillist asking to be unsubscribed, i would wonder if we ever see ones that ask how to subscribe :(

For the deployment of DNSSEC this is the wrong list, and let's face
it, DNSSEC has a difficult time to be adopted because:
https://ianix.com/pub/dnssec-outages.html

thanks for that link, i have no problem with dnssec on org tld

https://dane.sys4.de/smtp/junc.org

https://dane.sys4.de/smtp/linkedin.com come on ?