On 2016-10-04 19:41, Elizabeth Zwicky wrote:
The DMARC on the mailing list passes when it reaches me -- it appears
that something in the path between you and dmarc.org is the problem
with breaking the DKIM signature.

correct, did i get a problem on postfix maillist ?

Since it's dmarc.org's DKIM signature, it's put on after all the
mailing list handling, so I'm not sure why anybody thinks mailing list
handling is involved?

dmarc.org have choiced to take over ownerships, and now its there problem

thats why you see dmarc still pass, but its not the originating domain sender

what will happend if opendmarc skips last signer if multiple signed ?, imho opendmarc should really be more dnssec strict, and make all dkim keys pass before it does dmarc pass, my msgs do pass on dmarc.org mailserveres, but since thay fix some unknown problem with mailman it will not give dkim pass on return, and hell broke out with it :(

as it is now we all loose on it :/

createing arc as another problem to solve does imho not make dkim more unstable or better, there was nothing to fix really, sadly