Thank you Steven, good information.  Yet with 'quarantine', you are at the
mercy of the receivers policy handling rules.  As the RFC states in section
6.6.4:  the Mail Receiver SHOULD quarantine the message

I would assume this is one of the primary reasons these financial
institutions were adamant about moving from 'none'.