That graph is awful, especially how it's conflating those three things.

My guess (I don't know much about the postmaster tools), is that SPF is
only judging what has an envelope sender for your domain, DKIM is only
judging what has a DKIM signature, and DMARC is judging what is "From" your
domain.

Given that is has "dmarc" on it, you'd think the graph would be about dmarc
and alignment, and the three lines would all be judged on the same
messages, but I'm guessing it's not.  Ie, you'd think it was all messages
>From your domain, and then the dmarc output would match where spf and dkim
failed.

My guess is what you're seeing is because you're p=none, and so some of
your messages which have your From domain are being sent through GSuite
mailing lists (which are used for most GSuite aliases like
sa...@gsuitecustomer.com, so quite common), and because you're p=none, we
don't rewrite the From, and we do remove the DKIM signature (since it would
be broken) and the envelope sender will be the list (so not affecting your
SPF).  This will likely be what you find in your dmarc aggregate report.
If you were to go p=quarantine or reject, GSuite Groups would start
rewriting the from and the dmarc failures would likely go down or away for
you.

Brandon