There are multiple services, such as Valimail or Dmarcian or whatever which
can help you make that decision, though perhaps they're all a bit biased
towards actually making the transition to quarantine/reject.

It may be possible to switch to quarantine until the blast is contained.
You do have multiple months of data to see what would be affected.  That's
also what I imagine these companies spend a lot of effort on is helping you
identify what sending services will be affected when you make the switch.

Brandon