Wait, folks are on this list who don't know the basics?

Ie:

on every message?

Also, the link in the footer,
http://www.dmarc.org/mailman/listinfo/dmarc-discuss, has a section that is
the same on all mailman lists:
To unsubscribe from dmarc-discuss, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address:

So.. yeah.

Brandon