> On Sep 26, 2018, at 5:11 PM, Brandon Long <bl...@google.com> wrote:
>
> Wait, folks are on this list who don't know the basics?
>
> Ie:
> <http://dmarc.org/mailman/options/dmarc-discuss>>,
> <mailto:dmarc-discuss-requ...@dmarc.org
>
> on every message?
>
> Also, the link in the footer,
> the same on all mailman lists:
> To unsubscribe from dmarc-discuss, get a password reminder, or change your
> subscription options enter your subscription email address:
>
> So.. yeah.
>
> Brandon

Yes, there are folks who don’t know. I am an administrator for 17 mailing lists
using different technologies, and I belong to several more. Mailman is
different from Yahoo Groups is different from Google Groups is different from
L-Soft’s listserv (where most of my lists are). And every one has different
subscribe and unsubscribe options. And every one of my lists has a link to
unsubscribe in the footer. Just as this list should and is required by law, at
least in the US. This is the only list I have encountered that does not follow
this practice.

--
Larry Finch
finc...@portadmiral.org