On Tue, 9 Oct 2018, Al Iverson wrote:
If you treat quarantine differently than none, you’re sending me misleading
data in the reports you send (if of course

Sorry, but that is just wrong.  I publish p=none because that is my
policy.

It's not wrong from my perspective. It's exactly what I see in practice from
ISPs and companies.

I'm not opposed to having some way to say pretend that I'm publishing a more restrictive policy, but I'd be rather annoyed if p=none were hijacked so there's no way to say my mail comes from different places and that's OK.

I don't care what the details are. Maybe we can publish an update that formalizes the pct=0 hack, or add p=pseudoquarantine.

Regards,
John Levine, jo...@taugh.com, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY