douglas,

i have seen ur work on TPA-Label ever since
ADSP, and i must admit, it looked complex
enough to cover almost anything.

but, its complexity is not working for u.
it seems to me that most of ppl r ignoring
ur posts, and TPA-Label completely.

maybe it would help if u had a working example,
beyond draft specs txt. especially since txt
isn't easy to digest.

so, maybe it would help to create some graphs
on its operations, and post them here, or
even a working website testing tool,
like Hector did with his proposal.

actually, maybe both of u should work together
into building something made from both of ur
proposals.

since i'm interested into adding 3rd party
support to DMARC, i would be willing to
help u two out.

truth be told, considering that majority of
DMARC developers don't care about our
3rd party requirements, having three separate
proposals with little support for each is
worse than getting one with a better support.

consolidation of our efforts may be more
fruitful.

--
Vlatko Salaj aka goodone
http://goodone.tk