On 7/3/14 at 11:26 AM, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
On Thu, Jul 03, 2014 at 11:22:18AM -0500, Pete Resnick wrote:
Oh, I forgot one thing:

The working group will seek to maintain
the viability of stable domain-level identifiers in mail, and will
document existing mail streams that do not conform to the DMARC
model.
I'm not sure what this means. Can someone explain?
I still don't understand. Can we just strike this text?
I'll bet a pretty good lunch that it's the way of saying, "Rewriting
localp...@example.tld to localp...@example.tld.invalid is not
allowed."  That's something that people have started doing for mailing
lists.  But I can't say for sure that's what it means.

Oh. If so, perhaps we could come up with a slightly less obscure way of saying it?

pr

Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478