On Fri, Jul 04, 2014 at 04:53:54PM -0000, John Levine wrote:

> Considering what we're (not) doing in DBOUND, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Ok, but I still think Dave is right that DMARC should specify how it's
going to use this thing and either (1) leave it for someone else to
define a general mechanism or (2) give up on a general mechanism and
specify a DMARC-specific solution.  I think (2) is much worse than (1).

Andrew Sullivan
a...@anvilwalrusden.com