On 8/29/14 12:35 PM, Tim Draegen wrote:
On Aug 29, 2014, at 12:50 PM, Pete Resnick<presn...@qti.qualcomm.com>  wrote:
Tim/Ned [Ccing WG]:

While I think the milestones that appear in the wiki are great for internal WG management (and in
fact I think you could even add more of them), I think for the external-facing milestones on the
charter page, you should have the more common externally visible milestones like "initial
draft of X" or "submission of completed document Y to the IESG", etc.

That work for you?
Yes it does.  I'll rework the external-facing milestones to perhaps remove some
confusion.

Are you OK with the following edits?

Dec 2014 Complete draft on DMARC interop issues + possible methods to address Mar 2015 Complete draft on DMARC improvements to better support indirect email flows
May 2015    Complete draft on DMARC Usage Guide
May 2015    Complete draft on changes to DMARC base spec

(That is, separating out the two documents from the May date, and rewording them a bit.)

If so, I can make the changes as I approve them.

pr

Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478