----- Original Message -----

Besides mailing lists, bounces are very important for large senders, marketing
email companies, etc...

The usual rule is to stop emailing any email address that generated a hard
bounce, but if you block such bounces due to the policy of the sender of the
bounce... Well I guess they are going to be annoyed eventually and may not take
the appropriate action, fix their bounces, and eventually block or limit the
sender of the original message.