I like it at first glance, but some qq-

I think you're going to have some major problems with internationalized
addresses an/or bad guys generally screwing with you if you try to use the
raw addresses in this header. Rather than having to deal with potentially
RFC2047 encoded strings or silly quoted string email addresses in this
field, why not just go full salt/hash? I assume you're trying to avoid
processing overhead? Also, what about cases where the number of recipients
make this header insanely long?

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 8:13 AM, John R Levine <jo...@taugh.com> wrote:

> On 11/14/2016 10:00 PM, John R Levine wrote:
>>
>>> My version puts the recipient addresses into the DKIM-Signature header
>>>

>> Privacy violation.
>>

> You might want to read the rest of the message before responding.
>
> Regards,
> John Levine, jo...@taugh.com, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY
> Please consider the environment before reading this e-mail. https://jl.ly

PAUL ROCK
Principal Software Engineer | AOL Mail
P: 703-265-5734 | C: 703-980-8380
AIM: paulsrock
22070 Broderick Dr.| Dulles, VA | 20166-9305