On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 7:49 AM, Kurt Andersen <ku...@drkurt.com> wrote:

> 1) Murray had promised some ideas for restructuring the draft to make it
> more understandable, but I haven't received them yet.

I've been making notes about this as I complete the first releasable
version of OpenARC.  I think it's there now, but really needs some time
spent on documentation and then proper testing against a common accepted
corpus (see Steve's message) which I can help to construct.  The
availability of such a thing obviates the need for coordinated testing,
which seems to have been hard to arrange lately, although I'd like it if we
could get one together perhaps before/during/after the next M3AWG meeting
in SF because the DKIM one was so useful.

I concur, though, no need to meet in Chicago, at least formally.  I'll be
there though if anyone wants to work on something.

-MSK