>As I recall there are issues using keys bigger than 1024 bits because
>construction and/or correct interpretation of TXT records that contain keys
>of that size or bigger has been problematic due to DNS provisioning
>software that does the former wrong and DKIM verifiers that do the latter
>wrong.

I entirely believe that the provisioning crudware gets it wrong, but I
haven't heard of verifiers that don't handle multiple TXT strings.

Are you thinking of any specific ones?

I also agree that none of the other alleged issues are issues,
although I still think that migrating to EdDSA would be a good idea.

R's,
John