If you look at RFC 7960, ARC is intended mostly for the mediators case,
though it would also be for the MDA/MTA case.  It does nothing for the MSA
case, though there have been some proposals about having a hop=0 or just
falsifying hop=1 for that.

Most of the MSA issues, though, are mostly of the type "well, dmarc
p=reject/quarantine means the domain holder doesn't want you doing that",
so I'm not clear there's a solution there.

Brandon