This isn't a detailed review, because I haven't had time to do it, but
I've been following the process and I'm happy that ARC-16 is ready as an
experimental standard.
I'm also happy with Dave's suggested improvements to the descriptive
text.  My general belief is that descriptive text is important, but test
cases are importanter, when it comes to getting good quality
implementations!  Having implementations out there which have been
tested against each other is part of getting interoperability, and the
hackathons have been good for this, but having an experimental standard
to encourage more deployment so we can collect data on real mail flows
is important too.
Cheers,

Bron.

--