From: dmarc [mailto:dmarc-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Barry Leiba
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 5:27 PM
To: dmarc@ietf.org
Subject: [dmarc-ietf] WGLC on draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-16

So begins Working Group Last Call (WGLC) on draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-16.

Please review the latest version:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol/
...... and send comments to the DMARC working group mailing list by 3 August.

If you review it and think it's ready to go and you have no comments, please
post that as well.  If you think your earlier comments have not been addressed
and should have been, please say so.

As you review, keep in mind that the target status is Experimental, and that
after we've played with it for a while we'll have another chance to adjust it
based on that experience.

--
Barry, DMARC chair