27.01.2019 0:14, Дилян Палаузов пишет:
> Hello,
>
> reiterating over the arguments against sending reports to the ruf= …dmarc
> address, the first provided reason was, that
> such report will not match the expectations of the users.
> .... very good technical arguments skipped....

Nope, the point was it can finally lead to violation of privacy and
legal risks.

Since you probably speak Russian, I can give some good example.

As you may be know, E-mail in Russia is regulated by Telecommunication
Act (Закон о связи).

Article 63.4 ("communication privacy") says "Information about messages
sent via electronic communications ... and said messages .... can only
be provided to sender or recipient ...".

To make a ruf report one should send information about message to
address which is neither sender nor recipient.

Your argumentation is very good to explain a technical staff why some
partial information can be safely sent to some site. The only problem
is, there is no need to explain it here, you should satisfy a lawyer.

Vladimir Dubrovin
@Mail.Ru