On Wednesday, June 26, 2019 5:21:14 PM EDT Seth Blank wrote:
> As Secretary, there are three items that have not yet reached consensus
> that must be resolved during WGLC:
>
> 1. What further context is needed in the introduction
> 2. If explicit call outs to ICANN/limited operator capacity to implement
> are needed
> 3. If an np= tag is needed to allow PSD functioning for only NXDOMAINs

It's been a pretty quiet last call.  I think the document itself is probably
in pretty good shape with these questions as outliers.  Shortly I plan to send
a separate email on each of these with my perspective on both the issue and my
read of the discussion so far so we can focus on driving each question to
closure.

Scott K