On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 1:07:05 AM EDT Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On Saturday, July 13, 2019 3:34:51 PM EDT Scott Kitterman wrote:

> > > I agree.  My intent is to add the tag to be used experimentally for any
> > > DMARC record.  Part of the experiment is to see if it's useful beyond
> > > PSD.
> >
> > Attached is my proposed text to add the np tag.  Based on the discussion
> > date, I assume I'll be asked to add something like this after last call is
> > complete, so please let me know how to make it better.
> >
> > Scott K
>
> Updated rfcdiff attached.  The only change other than typos is to add
> mention of 'np' to Appendix A.

Updated again.  I believe this addresses all the 'np' related last call
discussion.  Shortly I'll move on to what I think the group wanted on the
other topics.

Scott K

Note:  I'm not planning on publishing diffs on every topic.  I only did it for
'np' because it required me to write more new text that no one else had
reviewed.