I understand your question to be "Why do I see invalid DKIM signatures on
messages from the IETF mailing list?"  I can provide your answer

The typical message on this mailing list has three signatures:

Signature Analysis:
The first signature is from the submitter's organization.   In your message, it
was from junc.eu.

The second signature is applied by IETF shortly after receipt of the message.

IETF adds an Athentication-Results header which indicates that the junc.eu
signature was valid when they checked it
..Then, IETF changes the FROM address to be @dmarc.ietf.org and tags the
Subject with [dmarc-ietf].   This breaks both of the first two signatures.

Then, IETF applies a second signature which is verifiable.

Integrity Analysis:
The IETF rule is "an unverified signature is the same as no signature."
Therefore, the invalid signatures can and should be ignored.  It appears that
your tool is getting confused by the invalid IETF signature and ignoring the
valid one.

The message passes SPF because the Sender Address has been changed to
dmarc-boun...@ietf.org.

The second passes DKIM because the second IETF signature verifies.

No official assertion is been made about the sender's domain, so there is no
need to verify against that domain.   But if you want to do so, you can
evaluate whether to place trust in the Authentication-Results header applied by
IETF.

IETF converts all messages to plain text, and strips or blocks attachments, so
they have minimized the opportunity for malicious submission.
Implications for Email Defenses:

This example is a reminder that every message is a take-it-or-leave-it
proposition.   You can accept the message or reject it, based on the message
characteristics, but you will probably be unable to cannot change the sender's
behavior.   In this situation, you may not like having two signatures from
IETF, but you cannot change IETF.    As a result, any spam filter needs to be
very flexible about exceptions.   Too many spam filters do not have adequate
exception mechanisms.

Hope this helps,

Doug Foster