On 6/7/20 6:16 AM, Douglas E. Foster wrote:
> 2) Some of the discussion appeared to resolve around the assertion
> that DMARC can have no value.   Since that view is not universal, I
> think the project can continue with those who do believe that it adds
> value.

That's not how it works; this working group is discussing an IETF
standards-track specification. This is based on the rough consensus of
the entire working group; you can't just go forward with a subset of
people who agree.

-Jim (with apologies to the WG chairs if I'm venturing into their territory)