On Tue, 25 Aug 2020, Dotzero wrote:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-dkim-conditional-00?

Under my concept, all mail would still be signed in full. The weak
signature would be in addition to the full signature and the intermediary
would be expected to sign in full as well. If the original full signature
is broken you are left with the original "weak signature" which authorizes
the intermediary and the full signature of the intermediary.

Take another look at my old draft.  Sounds like exactly the same plan.

I would expect there to be multiple potential approaches to identifying
acceptable intermediaries.

The harder part is to decide which intermediary gets to re-sign which message at the time you apply the weak signature.

Regards,
John Levine, jo...@taugh.com, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY