All

During the chairs call this morning we were discussing the upcoming
meeting.  Now Seth has a conflict with the meeting time that can't be
altered.   Since work items have been progressing rather well recently, and
the editors are in positing, we discussed canceling the meeting.  We wanted
to get some feedback from the working group.

Here is a lightweight agenda Seth put together.  Should we 1) have a
meeting around these topics;  2) discuss other topics or 3) cancel the
meeting and keep moving along.

thanks

tim
======

 break out definition of org domain to a different document?
  = scope?

- pct=
  = written, implemented, and understood differently
  = cause of lots of shenanigans
  = more damaging that it's worth?

- aggregate reporting
  = ARC reporting