I was sort of curious yesterday and checked as well.  Most were four or less.
I had a number that were five or six.  A couple dozen were at eight.  I had one
spam message that had 13 parts.  It included both "_mta-sts" and "mta-sts" in
there, as well as "mail" nine times.  The last two parts were the org domain.

--
Alex Brotman
Sr. Engineer, Anti-Abuse & Messaging Policy