On Thu 10/Dec/2020 02:23:10 +0100 Michael Thomas wrote:
On 12/9/20 4:04 PM, Brandon Long wrote:

When you switch to p=quarantine pct=0, no one should apply quarantine (so it's equivalent to p=none), but Groups will start rewriting, thereby removing all of those failures from your reports.  Yes, you won't see those messages in the reports at all anymore because they are no longer using your domain.

There is a reporting feature of mlm-transform that might be worth considering apart from any indirect mailflow revival. By adding an Original-From: header field —a copy of From: on the first relay— a domain owner can ask to receive aggregate reports even if From: was rewritten by a MLM.

Is that what's going on with some of the messages I see on this list? That seems pretty awful from a security standpoint. Basically you're engineering a lookalike From address attack. The one big disappointment from my standpoint is that MUA's don't seem to be using auth-res, etc, to do some basic annotation. At least Thunderbird.

You need to install DKIM Verifier[*].  It reads A-R and displays some results.

Best

[*] https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/dkim-verifier/