--
Alex Brotman
Sr. Engineer, Anti-Abuse & Messaging Policy
Comcast

So it should be clarified as such:

   o  Data for each Domain Owner's subdomain separately from mail from
      the sender's Organizational Domain, even if there is no explicit
      subdomain policy

Perhaps changed to something more like:

  o A separate report should be generated for each 5322.From subdomain,
regardless
      of which policy domain was used during receipt of messages

For the other thread with Ale, is there anything wrong with stating both
minOccurs/maxOccurs set at "1" so that it's more clear that it must be once,
and only once?