I think that text is way too long and overspecific but we've already spent too much time on this so I'll stop and see if there are other opinions.

On Tue, 22 Dec 2020, Alessandro Vesely wrote:
OLD

  "Failure reports," or "failed message reports," provide diagnostic
  information about messages that a Mail Receiver has determined do not
  pass the DMARC mechanism.  These reports are generally sent at the
  time such messages are received and evaluated, to provide the Domain
  Owner with timely notification that such failures are occurring, and
  to provide information that may assist in diagnosing the cause of the
  failures.

NEW

  Failure reports provide detailed information about the failure of a single
  message or a group of similar messages failing for the same reason.  They
  are meant to aid extreme cases where a domain owner is unable to detect > why
  failures reported in aggregate form did occur.  As an extension of other
  kinds of failure notifications, these reports can contain either the > content
  of a failed message or just its header.  The latter characteristic entails
  severe privacy concerns.  For that reason, and because it turned out not > to
  be important, failure reporting is usually disabled.

Regards,
John Levine, jo...@taugh.com, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY