On 1/5/21 12:48 PM, Dave Crocker wrote:
On 1/5/2021 12:11 PM, Michael Thomas wrote:
On 1/5/21 12:04 PM, Dave Crocker wrote:

1. I've looked back over his postings to this mailing list and am not finding the link you refer to.  Please post it (again).

2. A single study is unlikely to be definitive about much of anything.

https://www.usenix.org/system/files/conference/usenixsecurity18/sec18-hu.pdf

thanks.

How carefully did you read the details?  While I suppose the study is a bit interesting, it's a very long way from serving as definitive 'proof' of much of anything.

Who said it was proof? It's data. Very useful data, IMO. Did you read it carefully? It took me about a day to digest it. It also says with actual data that your assertion that users can't be trusted for anything is not correct. Categorical statements without data are always dubious.

Mike