On 2/21/21 08:49, Chudow, Eric B CIV NSA DSAW (USA) wrote:
> I think it's getting better, but I wouldn't call them Internet Naming
> Authorities. Should we just call them higher-level entities?

There are proper names for these actors - there's no need to be even
more vague ...

> Also, while the biggest help that PSD DMARC would make is for non-existent
> organizational domains, it can also help with other domains that haven't
> expressed a DMARC policy, so the abstract shouldn't only discuss unregistered
> domains.

Except for the few cases where the registrar for a given TLD mandates
DMARC participation and/or certain policies, there should be no language
that sounds like /imposing/ DMARC on domains where the domain
owner/operator has not elected to do so. Loose language here will not be
received well.

--S.