On 7/21/2021 1:28 AM, Laura Atkins wrote:
This is going to cause difficulties in deployment for a lot of companies and domains. Experience tells us that p=quarantine pct=0 detects forwarders and other types systems that modify and break DMARC authentication. These systems are undetectable when p=none is in place.

How is this 'detection' actually used?  That is, what is then done differently?