Ale's point is part of a larger inefficiency.  As information is gathered,
the candidate names can be reviewed for a match.  If a match is obtained,
the result is PASS and the algorithm exits.   If not, then candidate names
which can be ruled out are discarded.   If this makes the candidate list
empty, then the result is FAIL and the algorithm exits.  Otherwise, the
process proceeds to the next information gathering step, where the logic is
repeated.    By the time we reach the relaxed alignment test, we should
have discarded any candidate domains that are not equal to or children of
the From Address organization.   So all that remains is to do the walk to
verify that no PSD flags are found before the From address organization is
reached.

DF