From: dmarc <dmarc-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Andreas Niedermann
Sent: Friday 29 July 2022 10:40
To: dmarc@ietf.org
Subject: [dmarc-ietf] rfc8617

Hi there

My question is at which time rfc8617 will move from the experimental
cathegory...

Microsoft uses ARC and many customers moved to Office365. They interact with
outbound.protection.outlook.com. Many messages from this source are modified
and break even relaxed/relaxed DKIM cannonication. Thus email from this domain
is blocked and cannot reach our customers. We use barracuda filters and wanted
to request DMARC and ARC features. Barracuda tells us that they're not
implementing because of the experimental status. Weird... it's in state
experimental and all giants like Microsoft and Google are using it...

Do you have some explaination?

Freundliche GrĂ¼sse
Andreas Niedermann

Armacom AG