If you're feeling really enterprising you can do a github pull request, but sending the suggested changes to this list is fine.

On Sat, 27 Aug 2022, Neil Anuskiewicz wrote:

Cool! I'll proofread the whole document within two weeks unless there's a
tighter timeline. I've heard talk on the list about rounding the bend on
the last lap to the finish.

In addition to proofreading, I'd rewrite for clarity here and there. Then,
of course, you could reject any of it.

How exactly would I submit my proposed changes? Thanks.

Neil