> On Oct 30, 2022, at 11:09 AM, Scott Kitterman <skl...@kitterman.com> wrote:
>
> I believe it would go in a separate applicability statement if it were going
> to be in an IETF document.
>
> Scott K

I think the ideas discussed around this topic shouldn’t be forgotten.  But I’m
seeing that going down this rabbit hole as part of the standard would delay
forward movement and is likely out of scope. If there are ways we can do
mitigate DKIM weaknesses outside the standard or in a way that doesn’t create
friction within the standard then it’s a good thing. I get the feeling this
standard is on about the 30 yard line so let’s get it across the line.

Neil