It appears that Murray S. Kucherawy  <superu...@gmail.com> said:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>
>On Sat, Feb 18, 2023 at 5:07 AM Alessandro Vesely <ves...@tana.it> wrote:
>
>> I was thinking of current time minus t=, which should be the real flight
>> time
>> from signature to verification.  Thinking twice, it may also make sense to
>> report how much time was left (or beyond) w.r.t x=, that is x= minus
>> current time.
>>

>I'm a little worried about scope creep here.  Are we turning aggregate
>reporting from something DMARC-specific into an all purpose delivery
>reporting mechanism?

I would more characterize it as mission gallop.

So I agree, DMARC reports are DMARC reports, not anything else, and they
should include other stuff (SPF and DKIM) only enough to help diagnore
DMARC failures.

DKIM replay is *not* a DMARC failure.  If we end up tweaking DKIM somehow,
DMARC can use the tweaked DMARC but that is way, way down the road.

R's,
John