Potentially one area of discussion is ARC.  Two things come to mind:
1) ARC could benefit from more refinement of interop such as when to
generate ARC headers e.g. if the message appears spammy? and how should the
ARC-Authentication-Results be reported if there is a local policy override?
2) Considerations on what to do about ARC header spoofing and replay.
If it's better to start a separate thread on the list to see if there's
enough interest first, I can do that.
-Wei