Welcome back, Hector. ARC has important differences from ATPS.

ARC allows a forwarder to request trust from an evaluator, depending upon
the level of trust that the evaluator is willing o grant to the
intermediary.   The originator is not involved.  The evaluator may be able
to use ARC data to accurately identify the originator and assign reputation
to that originator.

ATPS allows an originator to ask an evaluator to trust an intermediary.
 It requires the originator to know who will be forwarding his messages,
and whether those entities are trustworthy or not.    The evaluator has to
trust the intermediary, the originator, and the originator's judgement.
 This is a less plausible request.

Forwarding without ARC will partially or fully hide the identity of the
originator, which makes ARC desirable for any forward, with or without
changes..

I just regret that ARC does not ensure that all of the pre-forwarding
identities (server, SMTP address, and From address) can be extracted from
the ARC data, so complete identification of the originator is not assured.

DF

DF