I would like to make the receiving advice stronger *also*, yes.  In
particular, I would change the SHOULD NOT to MUST NOT, and I would add text
that suggests that it's a particularly bad idea to react to p=reject for
domains that are known to host email addresses for the general public, and
expand on the reasons why.

I don't think that eliminates the need for strong advice to senders as well.

Barry