On Fri 30/Jun/2023 04:07:46 +0200 Tero Kivinen wrote:
Alessandro Vesely writes:
[...]

ESPs can provide include files for those who wish otherwise.

I know that some companies in finland has included the iki.fi IP-addresses ranges to their SPF records, because they had several complains from people of SPF failures when they were sending emails to iki.fi addresses. We even added _spf.iki.fi DNS record for them to use for their include when it was requested, but I do not consider that good practice for solving issues of the SPF.

Agreed.  Before -all, tana.it's SPF record sports a directive like so:

?exists:%{ir}.list.dnswl.org

Neither this is a good practice, as receivers should consult a whitelist of their choice without having to obey an explicit request. And dnswl.org count the queries they receive from each host.

IMHO, forwarding agreements should be set up at the very moment when the senders fixes the target address in a dot-forward recipe.

Best