Quick follow-up:

I just looked at my scans for duplicates and found 8670 domain names with
duplicates (0.007% of total DMARC records)

'dmarc-srequest': 5551
'dmarc-request': 1651
'dmarc-auri': 657
'dmarc-aspf': 292
'dmarc-percent': 174
'dmarc-furi': 129
'dmarc-fo': 95
'dmarc-ainterval': 59
'dmarc-rfmt': 36
'dmarc-adkim': 26

Looking quickly at the records that fail the analysis, 5339 have the same
record and seem to belong to the same organization (contacted) that offers
email services.
The records failing the semantical analysis contain an additional
'dmarc-srequest' ('sp=none').

I do not know if this kind of data is relevant for this mailing list. If not,
please let me know.

Regards,
Olivier Hureau