From: Murray S. Kucherawy <superu...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2023 3:12 PM
To: Brotman, Alex <alex_brot...@comcast.com>
Cc: Matthäus Wander <mail@wander.science>; dmarc@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [dmarc-ietf] DMARC policy discovery and invalid tag exception.

On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 12:04 PM Brotman, Alex
<Alex_Brotman=40comcast....@dmarc.ietf.org<mailto:40comcast....@dmarc.ietf.org>>
 wrote:
I should note that generally, while there's an "error" field available, there's
no guidance about what should go in there. (not in 7489 either that I could
find in a brief search)

Has there ever been any push for structured content there?  I think if there
has been, that might be valuable input.  If not, then although structured is
probably better than unstructured, unstructured is almost certainly better than
none.

-MSK, participating